What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is a way to upload, sync and maintain your data (databases, files, videos, images or sensitive documents) offsite on remote servers, which are accessible from any personal device you use with internet access.
The data is stored securely with the highest level of encryption (Hiding data behind a secure layer) which prevents data breach or loss.
It is also an environment that allows entrepreneurs to scale their needs up or down, by eliminating cost and complexity associated traditional hardware and software infrastructure requirements.
Cloud Data Backup (CDB)
Store your data as an active backup where you access frequently or store your data as an archive for legal purpose or personal reasons
- Setup your business with an effective Local to Cloud backup Hybrid configuration
- If your business data is already backing up to the cloud that is great. But where is your cloud data being backed-up?
- Ensure that your Cloud data is configured to use Cloud to Cloud data backup – Back-up your One Drive, Google Drive, iCloud or Amazon cloud data, to our Cloud storage which offers more versatile recovery points of your data
- Automate your backup process of your specific files, system volumes or entire computer (Operating System & Files)
- Backup your data according to your needs: choose how often the data can be backed-up locally and offsite per day / week / month
- Select the type of data retention period that works best for your business needs, short term storage, long term storage or infinite term
Cloud Data Sharing (CDSH)
There are times when you just want to share a file with your team members or an individual for collaboration without the need to store the file as a backup. Gone are the days where file sharing was limited using traditional means like email attachments
- Cloud data sharing is Ideal as you share large files, work closely with partners or just accessing files from any device
- There is no limitation to number of users you can add to the Cloud account. Whether in the office or on the road, work with partners and staff members, from any device, at any time, from anywhere to keep the business running.
Start your collaboration Today!
Cloud Data Syncing (CDSY)
Cloud Data Sync is secure and private file/folder sync and share system that provides file backups, giving users the ability to work across multiple devices at any time, from anywhere, and have a local copy available.
- Synchronize your data using secure sync clients across multiple devices, Macintosh, Windows, Linux, Mobile devices and web browsers this improves accessibility and ease of use.
- Get most up to date files without downloading and re-uploading them after making changes. Changes made on your local file associated to the synchronized share, will be updated on all devices that have access to the synchronized share.
- Or create your files on one computer and make changes on it from another device that has the same account sync share.
Why sync your files?
It provides quick access for other team members. Also, if one device fails you have access to the same files from another device.
Upxcel provides the ability to use Cloud file sync for all your files: Take advantage of this ability today
Cloud Data Storage Security (CDSS)
So now you are backing-up, sharing and synchronizing your data in the cloud and you are wondering if the data is really secure?
It is important that the data backed-up to the cloud is stored securely. This ensures:
Data is accessed only by the rightful owner or anyone authorized
Data is protected through the processes of encryption(Concealing). Access to your data in the Cloud is secured by implementing the following:
- User Authentication process – requires a username and password
- User Two factor Authentication – requires a username + password + email/sms/smartcard/security token
- User Authorization – administrator(s) of the said CDSS have the ability to grant or deny access to multiple levels within a given work environment
- Data breach prevention in Cloud storage - Data transmission to and from the cloud is secured through a high-grade encryption (altering information to prevent anyone else from reading it) method. Data continues to be encrypted during the entire synchronization, storage, and replication process using Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) - 256 bit / 128 bit, or Blowfish 448-bit.
- Cloud storage compliance - Service Organization Control (SOC 1, SOC 2 and SSAE 16) new standards.
- Ransomware detection
- Data decryption during a recovery on the business site only.
Optin for Cloud Storage
Grow your business in a safe and secure way