Cybersecurity encompasses defending application programs, networks and systems from an attack. The perpetrator focuses on interrupting business through access infiltration, changing environment, stealing confidential information, blackmailing users and extorting money from them.
Everyone is responsible to participate, practice and apply Information Technology Security measures.
Computer System Security
Physical Device Protection
Your first line of defense in protecting physical Computers/Laptops/Printers, smart devices etc.
- How are you securing you Servers, Workstations, Laptops and mobile devices?
- If your business place is compromised by a perpetrator, can they easily pick-up any of your business assets?
- What strategies have you implemented to secure your business assets or track the perpetrators?
At UPXCEL we help you circumvent business assets loss, by providing best practice solutions and training to you and your team – We are here to help
Data Security/Data Protection also known as Information Security (IS). Data Security includes Data Erasure, Masking, Backup & Malware prevention or removal.
- Is your business data really protected securely or are you just using the cheap security protection you found online?
- Does your business have secure device authentication access measures in place?
- Do you know what type(s) of authentication process your business is using currently and how secure it is?
- Is your business network and computer systems infrastructure effectively equipped to detect, prevent and remove malware or ransomware?
Upxcel works with you to create or modify customized solutions best suited for your business model and requirements.
User Best Practices Training
Local Data protection is more effectively done by equipping users with the right knowledge, strategies and effective user training
- Training users on how to properly prevent malicious actions in your business, is 80% of winning the battle against attackers
- Your work environment needs structure that supports and performs random test via ethical social engineering
- Video training with the support user guides is one of the most engaging methods of helping your users to become proactive towards malicious attack prevention.
Contact us for a free consultation.
Network security is any process created and molded to protect the functionality and integrity of your data and network. Primary items included are software and hardware.
- Are you allowing (Permitting) the correct authorized (authenticated) users to have access and block malicious users who try to misuse information from your network?
- Is your network security current state effectively and efficiently maintaining and monitoring, your business network activity?
Installing a hardware or software firewall in your network goes a long way from minimizing to preventing data breach.
Placing your core Network systems assets in a secure location under lock and key is of prime importance.
- Are your core business assets strategically placed within a maximum-security confinement?
Ensure that you are employing current best practices for network security
At Upxcel we can help your business to:
- Identify existing gaps/vulnerabilities
- Detect malware on your network
- Monitor your network traffic
- secure your business network access and
- implement relevant solutions
Network Security Defense Methods/Tools
Antivirus is no longer good enough to protect your servers and workstations. It is imperative that your business systems and network be protected by zero day anti-malware advanced system mechanism.
- Zero Day Protection – Imperative and a must have anti-malware solution
- Firewall Access Control – Deny access to non-complaint devices
- Antivirus – is a type of malware specifically crafted to replicate itself using own source code and infect other computers/device. There are still some perpetrators that use this form of attack method. You need to have a signature based antivirus protection for your devices defense
- Anti-malware software – scan your computer systems and identify any data anomalies, track them and remove them. Malware includes key loggers, adware, spyware, risk-ware etc.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!